- Evaluate preliminary financial feasibility utilizing proprietary financial models
- Cursory assessment of zoning, entitlement and potential environmental issues with local municipality
- Analyze potential development sites for 4% and 9% tax credit service amenity scoring
- Conduct internal market analysis of market comparables, rent studies, existing multi-family vacancy rates and local income demographics
- Negotiation of purchase and sale agreement terms and conditions with brokers and land owners to correspond with the project timeline
- Evaluate design compliance with zoning ordinances, set back requirements and architectural design guidelines required by the local municipality
- Engage 3rd party reports including environmental analysis for Phase 1 and 2 environmental studies, geotechnical studies, environmental Impact reports, traffic studies, acoustical studies etc.
- Manage plan check and permitting process by managing architects, engineers, and local government planning official correspondence
- Represent project and client in municipal meetings and public hearings where required
Infill / Brownfield Site
- Successful track record of completed development deals utilizing infill and brownfield sites
- Investigation of all feasible construction sites and sourcing project sites that are suitable for reuse, including infill lots and coordination with local government bodies to utilize brownfield sites.